High Sales Professional (HSP) Workshop Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are legally enforceable. Please read all the terms carefully.
The “High Sales Professional” workshop offers you the opportunity to invest in yourself and your personal development with our materials, our practice, and access to Rajiv Sharma through Live or Virtual events, webinar or pre-recorded training sessions.
The following Terms and Conditions governed the Agreement between the “High Sales Professional” student (“You”) and NLP LIMITED (NLPLimited.com), its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, directors, officers, board members, agents, employees, contractors, instructors, training coaches and insurers (individually or collectively known as NLP LIMITED, Blue Matrix Business Center Prime Tower Business Bay, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 112037, hereto. They entered into this agreement as of the date of your purchase (“June 15, 2021”) of the “High Sales Professional” (“HSP”) workshop.
The term “HSP Workshop” used in this Agreement refers to the then-current services, course contents and benefits that NLPLIMITED.COM may provide to You as part of HSP Workshop. For example, the HSP Workshop may include online education and training from Rajiv Sharma and members of Team Rajiv Sharma; opportunities to meet and learn from Rajiv Sharma in person, through live or virtual events or webinars; access to online groups and communities; exclusive HSP bonuses materials, or other opportunities. You acknowledge, agree, and accept that NLPLIMITED.COM may at any time add, remove, amend, or replace any of the services and benefits made available to You as part of HSP Workshop. You agree and accept that such addition, removal, amendment, or replacement will not nullify the legal effect of this Agreement.
You acknowledge, agree, and accept that in addition to this Agreement, NLPLimited.com may set specific terms and conditions, standard operating policies and procedures, community participation guidelines, and program graduation or completion requirements that would govern HSP delivery Workshop. Such terms are incorporated into this Agreement by reference, and you agree to be bound and adhered to such terms and conditions to the extent that you wish to receive the HSP Workshop.
1. PAYMENT TERMS. You authorize NLPLIMITED.COM to process the credit card information you have provided to NLPLIMITED.COM in the amount set forth on the Agreement for HSP Workshop on the checkout page or direct invoice from the NLPLIMITED.COM payment system or accounting system. The payment terms on the Agreement include either one of the Programs and payment options:
One-Time Full Payment Option
“High Sales Professional” (HSP) Workshop
NOTE: Program pricing may be subject to change without Notice.
Should wire transfer payment method be used for remitting the course fee, the transfer must be remitted to NLPLIMITED.COM within seven business days from the date of enrolment to complete registration of HSP Workshop.
You acknowledge and agree that the HSP Workshop does not include travel and lodging and such travel or lodging expenses incurred by You in the case of attending a Live in-person event. It shall be Your sole responsibility and shall be in addition to any fees or expenses You paid for HSP Workshop.
2. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS.
By registering, you accept this agreement, and you acknowledge that You have thoroughly and carefully considered the cost and the value of joining the HSP Workshop prior to making this commitment to invest.
Due to the nature of our HSP Workshop and services, which includes downloadable videos, digital contents and documents, tools, streaming videos, online training portal membership and subscriptions, live and/or virtual events, and/or students and coaches’ interactions through online or video conference call sessions, and other unless otherwise stated.
ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
NLPLIMITED.COM will not issue any graduation certificate, digital certification badge to You if You have not gone through the entire HSP Workshop or did not submit all the Action Sheet and meeting the graduation requirements, and/or fully met the payment plans obligation.
You acknowledge and agree that NLPLIMITED.COM will provide (5) attempts to You to fulfil the HSP Workshop graduation requirement by achieving a 100% score on the HSP Certification Test. You acknowledge, accept, and agree that failure to pass Your HSP Certification Test after (5)attempts do not warrant any refund to your HSP Workshop. You acknowledge and understand that You have (6) months from the date of Your registration to complete the HSP Workshop curriculum and certification requirement. A $100 Exam Re-initiation Fee will be levied and payable by You if You want to extend the Program expiry period by another 6 months. NLPLIMITED.COM reserves the right to cease Your digital certificate badge if You breached this Agreement.
4. COACHING SESSIONS OBLIGATION. If you registered for the Post Graduation Coaching Package, you acknowledge, agree, and accept the following obligations:
• It is Your responsibility to maintain contact with Your assigned Coach and schedule Your Coaching Sessions
• It is Your responsibility to attend Your Coaching sessions on time and act with respect and professionalism
• It is Your responsibility to connect and maintain contact with Your Accountability Partner to perform Role Playing exercises to optimize Your learning and your successful completion of the HSP Workshop
• Under no circumstance, Your Coach is obligated to provide any make-up Coaching Session(s) if You missed Your Coaching appointment(s).
• Rescheduling of Your coaching sessions is allowed with reasonable advance notice to Your coach. You should be mindful to exert respect of the time commitment by Your coach, your fellow HSP Workshop students and Yourself to get maximum results
• The HSP Workshop completion will typically require 3 weeks of Your commitment to produce optimal benefits.
NO REFUNDS will be honoured for any missed or unused training sessions.
5. NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that NLPLIMITED.COM made No promise, warranty, guarantee, or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of HSP Workshop and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
6. TERMINATION. NLPLIMITED.COM reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability by NLPLIMITED.COM to You to terminate Your HSP Workshop registration, disbanding Your access to community or other students’ social media platform, and course materials with no refund, on any of the following grounds: (a) if You violate the Terms of this Agreement; (b) if You fail to pay any of Your payment plans when due; (c) if You cease to be a member in good standing of any other program offered by NLPLIMITED.COM ; (d) material violation by You of applicable laws; provided that where such violation is of such a nature that it can be cured, such violation shall not constitute cause if it is cured within ten (10) days of You becoming aware of its occurrence; and (e) in breach of Confidentiality or code of Conduct, which in the opinion of NLPLIMITED.COM , is detrimental or embarrassing to NLPLIMITED.COM . This Agreement shall terminate upon death of the HSP Workshop Registrant. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all rights, and obligations under this Agreement (except those in Section 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18, or which otherwise survive under the terms of this Agreement) shall terminate.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. During the delivery of HSP Workshop, You may have had or shall have access to information and materials (in whatever form and howsoever communicated) that are confidential or proprietary to NLPLIMITED.COM or its subsidiaries and affiliates of the Program (together, the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the provisions of this Agreement and the information relating to NLPLIMITED.COM HSP Workshop contents, course materials, call recordings from the coaching sessions, product designs and specifications, data, commissions and pricing policies, sales records, business and marketing development plans, other education and Program materials, contact information of other students, customer lists, names of joint venture partners, personal information regarding directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors, training coaches or consultants, or other work produced or developed by or for the NLPLIMITED.COM . However, “Confidential Information” excludes information and materials which You can demonstrate by written record: (i) were known by You prior to NLPLIMITED.COM ’s disclosure; (ii) properly came into your possession from a third party who was not under any obligation to NLPLIMITED.COM to maintain the confidentiality; (iii) had become generally available to the public; or (iv) was developed by You without the use of the Confidential Information. The provision of this Section 7 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for two years thereafter.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NLPLIMITED.COM retains all rights, title, and interest in any and all intellectual property related to or associated with the HSP Workshop. This includes without limitation to: (a) trademarks and copyrights; (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of India or other countries if applicable; and (c) Coaching call recordings between You and Your Coaches. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of HSP Workshop by NLPLIMITED.COM shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by NLPLIMITED.COM . You acknowledge the content of the HSP services including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to NLPLIMITED.COM . You agree that You shall not communicate or make available the teachings, materials or information acquired or learned from NLPLIMITED.COM to any other person. Violation will result in the immediate removal from the HSP Workshop. You accept and agree that NLPLIMITED.COM has full rights to review Your coaching call recordings for training and quality assurance purposes; to use and publish the recordings for marketing, promotion, and indoctrinate to NLPLIMITED.COM ’s current and future course materials purposes.
9. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Each Party hereto covenants and agrees that, during the Term and after the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, it shall not directly or indirectly, and shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its shareholders, directors, officers, and key employees, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, instructors, training coaches and assigns, as applicable, do not: (a) say, publish, or otherwise transmit any statements, whether oral or written, to any other party whomsoever that may be intended to or that may have the effect of defaming the other party hereto or be of defamatory nature, or that may disparage, call into disrepute, libel, slander or cause injurious falsehood to the other party hereto and, in the case of NLPLIMITED.COM and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns; or (b) engage in any conduct or pattern of conduct that involves the making or publishing of written or oral statements or remarks, including, without limitation, the repetition or distribution of rumours, allegations, reports or comments, which are disparaging, deleterious or damaging to the integrity, reputation, business or goodwill of the other party hereto and, in the case of NLPLIMITED.COM and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns or any of the present, former and future products and services.
10. CONTACTS. By accepting the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that NLPLIMITED.COM may call, email, and text message You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products and services.
11. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NLPLIMITED.COM , its officers, directors, employees, their invitees, shareholders representatives, agents, instructors, and training coaches (in this Section 11, each, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions demands and expenses (including any and all legal fees and other expenses incurred in investigating or defending against any claim, action, lawsuit, demand, administrative proceeding or investigation, whether commenced or threatened) (collectively, the “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in so far as such Losses arise out of Your receipt for HSP Workshop, action taken in response thereto, or are based upon any breach of a representation, warranty, covenant or your obligation contained in this Agreement; provided that such indemnity shall not be available to an Indemnified Party in respect of Losses resulting from the Indemnified Party’s fraud, wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The provisions of this Section 11 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for (3) years thereafter. In addition, Your indemnity obligation includes but is not limited to any claim for personal injury sustained while traveling to or attending any in-person seminar or other training provided by NLPLIMITED.COM to You.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL NLPLIMITED.COM ’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO NLPLIMITED.COM AS PER COURSE FEES GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
13. FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due, and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: Any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strike, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labour strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment or necessary labour in the open market, acute and unusual labour, material or equipment shortages or any other causes (except financial) beyond the control of either Party.
14. ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature, or description that You have against NLPLIMITED.COM shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by NLPLIMITED.COM within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to NLPLIMITED.COM. Arbitration shall be held in NLP LIMITED, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 112037. You agree not to file suit against NLP LIMITED, NLPLIMITED.COM , any of its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, contractors, instructors, and training coaches. The dispute will be subject to the rules of arbitration as determined by the Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents NLPLIMITED.COM from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other reflect available to protect NLPLIMITED.COM’s interest prior to, during, or following the filing or any arbitration or other proceeding. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year from when the claim arises.
15. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. You understand and agree that You will waive the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. Claims brought against NLPLIMITED.COM may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
16. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of UAE without regard to any choice of law provisions.
17. SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule or regulation, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
18. NO ASSIGNMENT. Your HSP Workshop is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
NLP LIMITED (NLPLIMITED.COM) reserves the right to amend this Agreement, including the HSP Workshop benefits, at any time without your prior consent.
Any amendment to this Agreement or the HSP Workshop benefits, from time to time, shall be effective as of the earlier of the date of posting of the amendment on NLPLIMITED.COM’s website or upon the delivery of actual notice to you.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on June 15, 2021.